Video accounts for 69% of all consumer internet traffic. 46 percent of people who watch a video ad on a business website take action after viewing it, it makes sense to include video in your marketing strategy.
In the last 10 years, the digital landscape has changed significantly and Video for TV, website, Facebook marketing is leading the revolution. People are phasing out desktop and laptop computers to search the web and interact with content. Instead, they are picking up their mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, digital technology is cheaper today than it’s ever been before; there are virtually no boundaries on how, when and where people can interact with content.
As such, the landscape of content marketing has changed, as well. Today, content only succeeds if it delivers what consumers want, when and how they want it.
Fortunately, it’s easy to keep up with the changing landscape when you invest in cutting-edge forms of content, such as video marketing. In today’s fast-paced world, video marketing is one of the few types of online material that provides the value, relevance and flexibility consumers need, all while catering to the on-the-go lifestyle they want.
Here’s everything you need to know about Video for TV, website, Facebook marketing and why it’s being hailed as the future of content.
Video Marketing By The Numbers
Not convinced video marketing is the way of the future? Here are a few statistics to help you understand exactly how popular video marketing has become in recent years, according to news shared by HubSpot:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
Article exert from Forbes magazine, Matt Bowman
Owner of Thrive Internet Marketing.
Watch the below video about why video is great for your business. Visual Factory can create a video for your business and it won’t cost the earth.